Airtel Walk-in Drive 2019 | Freshers | Telecom Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Chennai | 6th to 8th November 2019
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015
Company Website: www.airtel.in
Positions: Voice TAC_NOC Telecom Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Diploma/ Degree in
- in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science
- Experience: 0-2 years (Fresher also attend the interview)
- Male candidate is preferred
- Carry out Network fault management of core device such as IMS & NGN Switches and RSUs connected.
- Handling Customer/Network complaints within SLA
- Resolving complaints within SLA.
- Tracking the Remedy ticket.
- Coordination with other teams and Other Operators for day to day switch operation and POI Purpose.
- Problem Escalation to Vendor WEBTAC and follow-ups until issue been resolved.
- New Product development, VAS servers Maintenance and Administration.
- Ensuring backup for all core switches & Access Servers.
- Planned event implementation in the network
- Traffic Monitoring, PRI complaints handling, Routing charging Backup.
- Version up-gradation, Core Patch Up-gradation & License updation related activities
Date: 6th to 8th November 2019
Time: 10 AM Onwards
Bharti Airtel Ltd,
6th flr, Espee Towers IT Park,
#5, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Contact person: Narasimhan H