Google Recruitment 2019 | ASIC Electrical Analysis and Convergence Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: ASIC Electrical Analysis and Convergence Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Electrical Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in IR/EM analysis tools. In-depth understanding of electrical analysis and convergence including IR drop and power and signal electromigration.
- Experience with electrical circuit analysis (resistive and RC networks) and basic device physics.
- Understanding of power-grid design and optimization.
- Understanding of high-performance synthesis and PNR optimizations.
- Understanding of static timing analysis fundamentals.
- Developed scripting skills with Tcl/Perl.
Application Link: Click Here