United Airlines Hiring Freshers As Associate Analyst: United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. It is the 3rd largest airline in the world, measured by fleet size and route network. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Company Name: United Airlines
Official Website : www.united.com
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Position: Associate Analyst – Tech Ops Business Intelligence
Job ID: GGN00000323-DJ
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Technical Operations/Maintenance: Technical Operations includes the maintenance, repair and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Job overview and responsibilities: United’s Maintenance & Engineering operation collects mountains of data, including maintenance plans, log pages, task sign-offs, schedule reliability performance, aircraft routing, part availability, and more. The Tech Ops Business Intelligence team will be tasked to deliver the right information to the right people in the right format at the right time, all with the goal of enabling better operational decisions that improve United’s flight completion rate, on-time performance, productivity, and cost. This includes both performance trends looking backward, real-time operational status, and expectations looking forward. The team has four core responsibilities: data validation, KPI design, dashboard creation, and automation.
- Extract data from a variety of sources to assist in building operational dashboards and reports
- Curate tables and views that serve as the “single source of truth” for United’s Tech Ops data
- Automate existing manual reports and processes to improve operational throughput
- Document the Tech Ops data landscape, maintain an inventory of reports
Required experience for United Airlines Hiring Freshers As Associate Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in analytics
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
Superior attention to accuracy and detail
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Airline experience or knowledge of airline operations preferred
- Familiarity with relational database structures preferred
- Proven comfort working with very large data sets preferred
- Experience in querying relational databases using SQL (Teradata, Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, etc.) preferred
- Data visualization skills using one or more reporting tools (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau, ggplot2, etc.) preferred
- Exposure to statistical and analytical methods preferred
- Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here